One Simple Action You Can Take Today
Gather all of the materials that you share with customers. Ads, brochures, business cards, letter head, booklets — what ever you have. Do they all share a common theme? Are they consistent with what you tell your customers in person? Do they set the right expectations? If not, rework them. Rework them with the words of your customers. They tell your story better than you do anyway.
How do you develop remarkable marketing materials that set proper expectations?
Ask. Ask your client. Ask them often. Ask these questions:
- What do you love about our products/services?
- What is one thing you would change or improve
- Why did you choose us?
- What do we do that is unique
- Would you do business with us again?
- Why have you stayed with us for X years?
- Would you ‘happily’ refer us to your closest friend/business associate?