Chris Brogan wrote a post today entitled: “10 Things You Could Do Better Today.” It seems appropriate to re-post it here for you. I know I strive to improve on these areas each day:
10 Things You Could Do Better Today
- Improve your response time to requests.
- Improve the brevity and simplicity of your email correspondence.
- Connect with five new people and seven existing colleagues or friends each day.
- Inspect your business process cycle from start to finish for improvements.
- Rethink your approach to helping others succeed.
- Increase the amount of times you connect others together to build new relationships.
- Resolve three pieces of unfinished business, no matter how painful.
- Live closer to your goals and your main points of focus, and less by reaction.
- Take time to thank the people who make your life possible.
- Rest and unplug.
Do you have ideas on what you could do better today? If so, leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!