There were five articles this week that really captured my attention.
- Have you started using Quora yet? I signed up a few months ago and I am beginning to see the value of this question and answer tool. Here are 10 tips from Inc Magazine on how to use it to build your business: http://www.inc.com/guides/201102/10-tips-for-using-quora-to-build-your-business.html
- Have you thought about using Facebook as an e commerce platform? It may be time to consider it. http://socialmediatoday.com/mattambrose/272418/why-facebook-could-dominate-next-generation-ecommerce
- I enjoy researching new online tools and finding creative ways to use them to help my clients grow their businesses. The Social Media Examiner looked at 22 Hot new Social Media Tools Worth Exploring: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/22-hot-new-social-media-tools-worth-exploring/
- I love Copyblogger. One of the post that captured my attention was about 6 Marketing questions to ask before you spend a dime on design. These are six fundamental questions to ask before you do any marketing: http://www.copyblogger.com/6-marketing-questions/
- To Do List. I have a lot of lists. But what should you actually put on your to-do list and what should you just let go of? http://blogs.hbr.org/bregman/2011/03/what-to-do-with-your-to-do-lis.html
From the Vivid Image Blog
We had six great blog posts this week. If you missed any, here there are:
- Monday: This was truly a Remark!able day. Julie Warner shared with Beth how they used social media to have their biggest sales day in history! Thinking Outside the Dishwasher.
- Tuesday: I really enjoyed Sarah Manley’s article on Marketing Habits: Good or Bad. The last line of the post was great: Doing things like last year can be a great foundation for planning and strategy, but may stunt your growth for this year.
- Wednesday: Beth shared 20 Tips to Building Your Own Facebook Business Page. We have shared this post via email with a lot of people this week.
- Thursday: Michelle welcomed the newest member of the Vivid Image community – Swift County Benson Hospital. I love our clients.
- Thursday: I reviewed two of the new features in WordPress 3.1 that our clients will begin seeing in the next few days. WordPress 3.1 Rocks.
- Friday: Beth wrote about our Free WordPress refresher course for Vivid Image Clients! All Aboard the WordPress Train April 14.
What do you think? Any links your want to share? Your comments are welcome below.